Holy Love Ministry
April 15, 2016
Mary, Refuge of Holy Love says:
“Praise be to Jesus.”
“Dear children, you are living in a time when many have become disconnected with God’s Holy and Divine Will. They do so in an attempt to please self and other people. It is then they summarily discount heavenly interventions such as the one here at Maranatha.* It is then they paint a gray line between what is good and what is evil.”
“This is why Holy Love is so important. You must place God first in your hearts – not self and not people. If you do this, you will be able to clearly define good from evil. God’s Commandments are not unrealistic ideals. They are Laws to live by. These same Commandments are the embrace of Holy Love. This is where your discernment is formed and nurtured – through the embrace of God’s Commandments which is Holy Love.”
* The apparition site of Maranatha Spring and Shrine.
April 15, 2016
Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:
“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”
“My brothers and sisters, do not be troubled if you are labeled a conservative in regards to the Faith. This label only lends testimony to the fact that you live in the Truth.”
“My brothers and sisters, tonight I’m blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love.”
For further reflection:
Please click below for a free downloadable copy of this nightly self-examination of conscience (3 pages, includes two reflections from Jesus and Mary):
NIGHTLY SELF-EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE
Given by Our Lady (July 20, 1998)
- Did I return Love for Love? (God’s love for me back to Him).
- Did I find fault with anyone in thought or word when it was not my duty to do so?
- Did I transgress another’s rights according to any of the commandments?
(Please see below for Ten Commandments)
- Have I tried to be an example of Holy Love and Holy Humility in my daily life?
- Have I allowed Holy Love and Humility to lead me deeper into the virtues: simplicity, prudence, patience, fortitude, and perseverance?
- Am I living the message only on my lips (for others to see – superficially); or do I have the message in my heart, thus having a private relationship with Jesus through Mary?
- Did I use the world – people, places, and things – to promote the message of Holy Love?
- Have I allowed the element of time to manipulate me, or do I use time wisely for the glory of God?
- If I am Catholic, do I know the Church laws and obey them?
(Please see below for Church Laws)
- Am I faithful to my state of life?
- If I am Catholic, did I make good use of the sacraments?
- Did I accept and embrace the crosses in my life as part of God’s Will for me; or do I rebel against the cross, thus losing grace for souls?
- If I receive special graces in any form, did I broadcast it to others unnecessarily; or do I realize I am undeserving and thank God for it?
PRAYER TO THE ETERNAL FATHER FOR HARMONY WITH THE DIVINE WILL
Eternal Father, Creator of the universe, transform my heart in this present moment so that it beats in perfect harmony with Your Divine Will. Forgive me for all the present moments I have wasted and have not surrendered to Your Will. Help me always to cooperate with the grace You send me in every present moment. Amen.
1. “I am the Lord, your God; you shall not have strange gods before Me.”
2. “You shall not take the Name of the Lord, your God, in vain.”
3. “Remember, keep holy the Lord’s day.”
4. “Honor your father and mother.”
5. “You shall not kill.”
6. “You shall not commit adultery.”
7. “You shall not steal.”
8. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.”
9. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife.”
10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods.”
PRECEPTS (LAWS) OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
1. Assist at Mass on all Sundays and holy days of obligation. Avoid those activities that hinder the renewal of soul and body or the growth in union with the Lord.
2. Go to confession at least once a year; and receive Holy Communion during the Easter Time. The ‘Easter Time’ during which to receive Holy Communion is traditionally between the First Day of Lent and Trinity Sunday.
3. Study the teachings of the Church in preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation, and use the knowledge gained in that study to advance the Cause of Christ and the Mission of the Church in evangelizing this world and bringing it to a knowledge of Christ.
4. Observe (obey) the laws of the Church concerning marriage (including her teachings on birth control, abortion, and other marital affairs). Provide religious training and an example of sanctity to one’s children and grandchildren. Avail oneself of the facilities provided by the parish to advance their and one’s own religious education.
5. Contribute to the support of the Church. Strengthen and support the Church (one’s own parish community, one’s own pastors, bishops, and the Holy Father).
6. Fast and abstain on the days appointed; i.e., do penance, including, but not limited to, fasting from food and abstaining from the use of meat on the days appointed.
7. Join in the missionary spirit and apostolate of the Church.