‘Be the Message’ of Holy Love and Divine Love

Holy Love Ministry

May 6, 1998

While in prayer, I was asking Jesus how to help people get the Holy Love Message from their minds to their hearts.

Jesus said:

“I am your Jesus born Incarnate.”

“If they make the Message the center of their lives, it will be in the center of their hearts. Self love is the obstacle. Through self love the focus is on themselves, their problems, the allurements of the world around them, and their status in the hearts of others. To be the Message – which is My Mother’s call – these character flaws must be burned away through the Flame of Holy Love. But for this to take place requires a movement of the will. Ah! What great things come to those who are willing!”

August 8, 1998

Our Lady is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says:

“Praise be Jesus. Let us pray together now for all those who live in fear.”

“My dear children, tonight I invite you under My mantle of Holy Love. Thus, deep in the folds of this Gospel message, you will understand and know peace. My dear children, be the message. I am blessing you.”

November 19, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says:

“Praised be Jesus. Pray with Me tonight for all the lukewarm.”

“Dear children, tonight I invite you to understand that each one of you is My messenger of Holy Love. You are My messenger when you spread the message through prayer or through deed. You are My messenger when you seek to be the message in the present moment as a shining example to those around you of Holy Love. Dear children, tonight I am asking you to extend My mission around the world through your prayers. I’m blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love.”

December 11, 1998

Blessed Mother is here as Refuge of Holy Love. She says:

“Praised be Jesus.”

“Dear children, tonight I invite you to understand that as My time with you shortens, each word I have spoken and each word I will speak to you tomorrow carries with it deep meaning.”

“I have come to lead you into the Heart of My Son, which is Divine Love itself. The way I call you upon is Holy Love – the Two Great Commandments. No one enters the kingdom who does not love God above all else, and his neighbor as himself.”

“My dear children, I charge you with the task of going out into the world and carrying this message to whomever you meet. Be the Message, My dear, dear children. I am blessing you.”

December 2, 2000

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says,

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, I wish to lead all humanity deep into the recesses of My Divine Heart through this message of love. You can help by carrying the message into the world around you and sharing it with others. Be the message, My brothers and sisters, so that I can be victorious and take My dominion over every heart. Tonight I’m extending to you the Blessing of My Divine Love.”

May 21, 2001

Jesus and Blessed Mother are here with Their Hearts exposed. Blessed Mother says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

Jesus:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, I have come to offer you the spiritual journey of Holy and Divine Love. It is a journey worth more than any prize you could win in the world. It is a journey towards your salvation, your holiness and your sanctity. Be the message of Holy and Divine Love and give witness to the truth of this message all around you.”

“We’re blessing you with Our Blessing of Our United Hearts.”

July 10, 2005

Blessed Mother is here as Mary, Refuge of Holy Love. She says:

“Praise be to Jesus.”

“Dear children, when you began this spiritual journey, I covered you with My Mantle of Protection. Each present moment that you live the Message of Holy and Divine Love, you take a step forward on this spiritual path that your Heavenly Mother calls you upon. Allow Me to use you as My instruments of grace in every present moment. Be the Message in the world, and allow My words to you to come alive in your hearts.”

“It is My request tonight that on the 13th (July) which is one of My feast days–the Feast of Rosa Mystica–you meet at 9:00 p.m. at the Sorrowful Mother Shrine to pray the rosary. I will be with you.”

“Tonight I am blessing you with My Blessing of Holy Love.”

February 24, 2008

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, I come to you in this ecumenical ministry, as I desire all people and all nations allow their hearts to be transformed through these Messages. It is only through love that mankind can be reconciled with its Creator, not just Catholics, not just Muslims, not just Americans or Chinese, but each soul must be transformed through this Message of Holy and Divine Love. Once your heart is converted, My brothers and sisters, it is your responsibility to be the message in the world.”

“Today I am imparting to you My Blessing of Divine Love.”

September 19, 2011

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My dear brothers and sisters, I’m taking all your petitions into My Sacred Heart where My Father will consider them in accordance with His Divine Will.”

“If you were to ask Me how best to propagate the Messages of Holy and Divine Love, I would tell you simply – ‘Be the Message’.”

“Tonight I’m imparting to you My Blessing of Divine Love.”

February 4, 2013

Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says:

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“My brothers and sisters, always reflect the Truth of Holy Love. Let it permeate every part of your being. Be the Message, for this is the best way to evangelize.”

“Tonight I am blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love.”

February 22, 2013

“I am your Jesus, born Incarnate.”

“I am building the New Jerusalem within each heart that lives in Holy Love. Holy Love is and will be the foundation of the New Jerusalem. Heaven’s peace abides on this property. Anything which destroys your peace is not of Me. Therefore, any discouragement in coming here to this site is not coming from the Spirit of Truth. Do not doubt it.”

“By your becoming the Message of Holy Love, you preach the Message. It is not necessary to preach by words which often become too enhanced by the human spirit. Be the Message of Holy Love to others and they will search you out, hungering for more.”

“Remember, a good foundation will not collapse under pressure. Therefore, the foundation of Holy Love in your heart must be fortified by prayer, strengthened by sacrifice, and protected by your surrender to My Father’s Divine Will.”